Do you like it when all administation is in order, do you want the best for the employees whose transport you plan and do you have good communication skills? Then read on!
Every day, we schedule approximately 1800 flex workers from this department, of which about half use our transport service (cars and shuttle buses).
As a transport planner, you ensure that our flex workers arrive at work on time and are picked up on time at the end of their shift. You do this by planning the drivers in advance (based on the start times of the services), and afterwards (based on the end times) selecting the driver closest to you, so that the flex workers can arrive as quickly as possible home again.
We mainly communicate in Polish and English, at the office we also communicate in Dutch. That is why we ask someone who speaks at least Polish and also Dutch and / or English.
What we ask
- MBO 4 working and thinking level
- Mastery of the Polish, English language and/or Dutch language
- Available 40 hours a week
- Available on weekends, on average 1x every 2/3 weeks (is not a whole working day)
- Available to work in two shifts (morning and afternoon)
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy or do you have any questions? Anyway, contact us! You can contact Astrid Flinterman on 06 – 8209 7311. Or apply directly via the button.
What we offer
- Starting salary of 2.000€ - 2.500€ per month based on full-time employability
- Company car
- 25 holidays
- 8% holiday allowance
- View on permanent employment
- Room for your initiative