Operator Cutting & Packing (24 – 38 hours, 3 Shifts)
Looking for a challenging job where technical skills and a passion for top quality come together? We have the position for you as Operator Cut & Pack in an industrial bakery!
In this dynamic role, you will be the specialist in machine cutting and packaging our delicious products. You will not only ensure product quality, but also an organised working environment. As the master of stock, you ensure that we never run out of packaging materials and that our labelling machines are perfectly set up. Safety and hygiene are your priority, and you always keep the workplace clean and tidy. Faults? You notice them immediately and you are always ready to suggest improvements to make our processes even more efficient.
In short, as Operator Cut & Pack, you are the indispensable link in the production process, preparing our delectable bakery products for dispatch to the customers!
- Operate, set and adjust the cutting and packing machines.
- Monitoring and adjusting the cutting and packing process.
- Fixing minor malfunctions during the cutting and packing process.
- Ensuring proper supply of bakery products and packing materials.
- Compliance with safety, quality and hygiene regulations.
- Reporting to the Cutting & Packing Team Leader on progress and any problems.
- A technical MBO education at level 3 or 4, or MBO work and thinking level in the direction of process engineering or food technology.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position in a production environment.
- Knowledge of cutting and packaging processes and quality standards in the food industry.
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive, independent, problem-solving ability and willing to work 3-shifts.
- Good command of the Dutch and/or English language in word and writing.
Are you the Operator Cutting & Packing we are looking for? Don’t be put off if you don’t meet all the requirements. We believe in the potential of people and offer the opportunity to follow relevant education and training courses. Do you feel attracted by this vacancy? Apply immediately! We look forward to receiving your application.
- Een parttime of fulltime functie (24 - 38 uur per week) in een 3-ploegendienst;
- A starting salary of € 15,01 gross per hour;
- Weekly payment;
- Accommodation and transport if needed.