Are you the driven and organisationally strong professional we are looking for? As a Coordinator at our employment agency, you are responsible for planning and supervising a pool of flexworkers for one of our clients. You are the linchpin in the web and ensure that everything runs smoothly for your own team of motivated employees.
- Planning and coordinating flexworkers in cooperation with the recruitment, planning and transport departments.
- Ensuring smooth implementation of daily operational processes within your area of responsibility.
- Communicating effectively in Polish and English, and at the office in Dutch to ensure good cooperation.
- Active involvement in matters such as sickness, payroll and contract management with support from our head office.
What we ask
What we ask for as a minimum is:
- MBO working and thinking level
- Full-time availability on a 40-hour basis;
- Excellent communication skills in Polish, Dutch and/or English;
- A proactive attitude and team-oriented approach;
- Flexibly deployable Monday to Saturday.
Read our offer below!
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy or do you still have questions? Get in touch with us! You can contact Rob Stuurstraat on 06-4578 9839 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also apply directly via the button at the top of the page.
What we offer
- A salary of €2,350 - €2,650 gross per month based on 40 hours;
- Phone, laptop and company car;
- 25 holidays and 8% holiday allowance;
- Perspective on a permanent contract;
- A challenging position where you are in charge of your team and processes;
- A close team of colleagues and a dynamic working environment with room for own initiative and personal growth.