E-mail your CV and apply directly!
Do you enjoy guiding people, speak Polish and are good at administration? Then read on!
We are looking for a colleague who will be responsible for planning and supervising a large pool of temporary workers for a major client of ours. You work together mainly with the recruitment, planning and transport departments but basically you are the one who arranges everything and makes sure it runs smoothly for your own group of employees! For matters such as absence, payroll and contract management, you will receive support from our head office.
We communicate mainly in Polish and English, at the office we also communicate in Dutch.
What we ask
What we ask for as a minimum is:
- MBO working and thinking level
- Command of the Polish, Dutch and/or English language
- Availability for 40 hours per week
- Flexibly deployable Monday to Saturday
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy or do you still have questions? Contact us anyway! You can contact Astrid Flinterman on 06-8209 7311. Or apply directly via the link in the text above.
What we offer
- Salary of €2.000 - €2.500 bruto per month based on 40 hours
- Company car
- 25 holidays
- 8% holiday allowance
- Perspective on a permanent contract
- Room for your initiative