In this role, you will be responsible for receiving, inspecting, sorting and dispatching various types of cargo at one of the world’s busiest airports. You will work closely in a team and use advanced technologies and equipment to ensure cargo is processed on time and safely.
- Loading and unloading goods;
- Scanning pallets;
- Placing freight in the right place in the warehouse;
- Working with an EPT / forklift truck (no certificate required);
- Working in 3 shifts (7:00 – 15:00, 15:00 – 23:30, 22:45 – 7:15).
What we ask
- You speak and understand at least Dutch or English;
- The client will apply you for a ‘Certificate of no objection’ after 2 working days;
- You are available at least 4 days a week;
- You are flexible in working hours, including weekends.
- A starting salary from €12.50 gross per hour
- Extra allowances (evening/night €2.66 per hour | Saturday 150% | Sunday 200%)
- Weekly payment
- Transport if needed
- Accommodation if needed