Are you an enthusiastic and results-oriented professional who likes to make the right match between candidates and clients? Do you have experience in the temping industry and are you ready for a new challenge? Then Uitzendbureau Solutions B.V. is looking for you! We are looking for a driven intercedent to join our team in Alkmaar or Heerhugowaard.
As an consultant at Uitzendbureau Solutions B.V., you play an essential role in recruiting, selecting and placing suitable candidates with our clients. You build and maintain relationships with both job seekers and companies in the Alkmaar or Heerhugowaard region. You will be responsible for the entire recruitment process, from conducting intake interviews and drawing up profiles to supervising job interviews and making the right match.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Recruit and select suitable candidates for various positions;
- Ensures timely and optimal planning and transportation scheduling;
- Conducting intake interviews with candidates and preparing profiles;
- Maintaining contacts with clients and expanding client network;
- Supervising job interviews and advising both candidates and clients;
- Ensuring correct administrative handling of the entire recruitment process.
- At least a completed MBO education;
- Experience in the temporary employment sector is an advantage;
- Strong communication skills and a customer-oriented attitude;
- Result-oriented, proactive and stress-resistant;
- Good command of the Polish, English and Dutch languages, both verbally and in writing.
Read below our offer for the position Intercedent.
Do you recognise yourself in this description? Then contact our HR department, they will be happy to discuss the possibilities with you. Totally enthusiastic? Apply immediately and mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A starting salary of €2,350 to €2,650 per month gross for full-time employment;
- 25 holidays and 8% holiday pay;
- Company iPhone and tablet;
- Opportunities for personal development and training;
- Room for your initiative within a growing organisation!